Adam Lloyd and Camille Szpic talk to you about when your home doesn’t sell.
We’re seeing a lot of listings expired around our area and there are a few reasons for that:
1) The agent who listed it probably didn’t do a proper market analysis of the home when they listed it.
2) They might not have hit enough people in their marketing campaign.
3) Every agent is going to have a different database and that database is going to bring you a potential buyer.
The home never changes but the market does and the marketing to sell that home SHOULD change.
For a second opinion, call us for more information.
CONNECT WITH US
Suite A – 1126 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3P5
- Welcome to 3849 Parker Street! A stunning & bright 3 level home that features 5 spacious and comfortable bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, & a large... Read More
- Come and see this great ground level 3 BEDROOM plus DEN w/ 2 full bath. Excellent open floor plan with large patios offering lots of outdoor room for... Read More